Our corporate mission is to create a world filled with smiles by inspiring encounters among people around the world. To achieve this end, in our travel and travel-related services businesses we will continue to tell stories that inspire, that bring a smile, and that foster confidence.
We believe that protecting the personal information of our customers and all those affiliated with our company is a major responsibility as we put our mission into practice, in addition to declaring our intent to take all possible measures to protect personal information based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we will engage in the following efforts:
- 1. Collection and use of personal information
- We will make the purpose of use clear and will only collect personal information within the scope necessary for the purpose.
We will also establish an internal management system and implement safety measures to ensure that personal information is not used outside the scope of the purpose of use.
- 2. Management and protection of personal information
- We will carefully manage personal information and will not disclose or provide such data to third parties except in cases where the customer has given their consent.
We will also implement safety measures and take corrective action to prevent personal information from being leaked, lost or damaged.
- 3. Observance of laws and norms
- We have obtained JIS Q 15001 certification for personal information protection management systems and operate our system appropriately in observance of laws, national guidelines and other norms that apply to the personal information in our care.
- 4. Handling of complaints and inquiries
- We have established a system and procedures for accepting and handling inquiries and complaints with respect to the personal information in our care and respond to them promptly.
- 5. Continuous improvement of management system and mechanisms for protection of personal information
- We carry out continuous improvement of our management system and mechanisms for the protection of personal information.
Questions or Complaints About the Handling of Personal Information
Sumitomo-Shoji Kanda-Izumi-cho Bldg., 1-13 Kanda-Izumi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0024
Group Tour Business Headquarters (Administrative Department), Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.
Tel: +81-3-6891-9510 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Closed Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and December 30-January 3)